You can make your account more secure in the following ways:
- Create two-factor authentication for account login.
You can do that by login into your account — Settings — Enable Google Authenticator
- Secure the email account you used to sign up with a strong password and two-factor authentication.
- Always use two-factor authentication for any online accounts that you use.
- Use a password manager.
- Never use somebody else's computer to log into your account.
Please also beware of the following:
- Phishing scams: https://support.dassetx.com/hc/en-nz/articles/115002179613
- Phone scam: https://dasset.zendesk.com/hc/en-nz/articles/115002179633