If you haven't received your account activation email, the two most likely reasons are that your email client has put the email in your spam folder, or that you gave us the wrong email during account sign up. Here's a little trouble-shooting guide to help find the problem:
- Check your spam folder for an email with the subject "Activate your account."
- If the email isn't in your spam folder, check to see if you entered the wrong email address by trying to create a new account with the email address you think you used before. If you used this address before, the system will let you know there's an account under this email already and won't create the new account for you. If it does let you create the new account, then you entered the wrong email before and you should get an activation email for the new account. If you want to cancel this "test" account and start over, there's a link to cancel in the activation email.
- If trying to create a second account confirms that the first account has the correct email, but you still can't find the activation email for the first account, then try waiting for a while and check your email again. Sometimes it just takes a while for the activation email to arrive.
- If the activation email hasn't arrived after two hours, then you can try creating the account again. If an account isn't activated within two hours of creation, the account cancels and the email associated with it is released.
- If all the steps above fail, contact customer support.