You may withdraw funds from your bank account, such as New Zealand Dollars, or you may withdraw digital currency, such as bitcoin, from your Dasset Account. To make a digital currency withdrawal:
Log into your Dasset Account with your email address and password.
You may withdraw your crypto from your Dasset Account by navigating to >Balances and selecting the currency you would like to withdraw.
Select >Withdraw next to the currency or asset you wish to withdraw, then follow the prompted instructions.
The withdrawal fee used to process your transaction on the corresponding digital currency network will be displayed for each digital currency. The fee varies depending on the cost to process the transaction on the respective digital currency network.
Withdrawal times vary depending on the type of digital token. We process digital currency withdrawals immediately on their respective network, but they will generally take 1-2 hours to settle, depending on the network. Digital currency withdrawal times may take significantly longer depending on the transaction fee, congestion, and type of wallet or transaction that is being processed on that currency's network.
Withdrawal tips for success
- We do not recommend withdrawing funds directly from Dasset to a smart contract.
- Withdraw funds to a digital currency wallet that you control, first.
- Fund an ICO or payment to your digital currency wallet that you control, first.
- Know the address you are withdrawing to!
- Don't send funds to strangers or people in other countries you met on the internet promising high returns.
- Do not give anyone your Dasset Account or email passwords for any reason.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Investment guarantees or promises of high profits or returns are probably scams.