You can withdraw your crypto from Dasset by logging into your account, and navigating to the "Balances" page of the Dasset website.
There is a "Withdraw" button next to each asset. You may need to scroll down to find the asset you would like to withdraw.
Note: For added security, there is a multi-factor authentication implemented, which means, you will have to confirm your withdrawal in either of two ways.
1) Have your 2FA enabled already in your Dasset Account to process the withdrawal or;
2) Confirm the withdrawal by going to your registered email address and clicking on the confirmation link. Please note, the link is only valid for 1 hour.
There is a withdrawal fee, which is charged by the blockchain that hosts the asset. The fee will be shown during the withdrawal process. The fee varies depending on the cost to process the transaction on the respective digital currency network.
Withdrawal times vary depending on the type of digital token. We process digital currency withdrawals immediately on their respective network, but they will generally take 1-2 hours to settle, depending on the network. Digital currency withdrawal times may take significantly longer depending on the transaction fee, congestion, and type of wallet or transaction that is being processed on that currency's network.
Withdrawal tips for success
- We do not recommend withdrawing funds directly from Dasset to a smart contract.
- Withdraw funds to a digital currency wallet that you control, first.
- Fund an ICO or payment to your digital currency wallet that you control, first.
- Know the address you are withdrawing to!
- Don't send funds to strangers or people in other countries you met on the internet promising high returns.
- Do not give anyone your Dasset Account or email passwords for any reason.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Investment guarantees or promises of high profits or returns are probably scams.